We love planning events but we love attending events more. The problem is we get lazy whenever we have to go to a different location to get our tickets. And sometimes when you do go to a location, you’re told it's sold out. Then you have to start making calls to look for the next ticket locations. As if that isn’t stress enough, when you do get your tickets and cool outfit, you get to the event and see a long queue with a slow check-in process at the entrance. What can you do? You can’t go home because you spent money and time getting your ticket and picking out your cool outfit. So you just join the queue and hope nobody steps on your shoes. Or worse, steal your phone or wallet.
But we also know how stressful organizing an event can be. With so many moving parts, it is easy to lose track of the most important element of every event; the guests. So we decided to create TicketRoom for two reasons; to relieve event organizers the stress of dealing with ticket sales so they can focus on other aspects of their event, and to allow the customers buy tickets conveniently online with a smooth check-in at the event. We provide e-Tickets for all events hosted on our website. You may forget your regular ticket at home, but you most likely won’t forget your phone… which has your email…which has your ticket. Right?
In a nutshell, TicketRoom is an event marketplace where you can buy and sell event tickets. Simple!
WHY YOU SHOULD USE TICKETROOM
- TicketRoom saves event organizers the cost of printing tickets and having to make them available to different locations around town so people can buy.
- It saves guests the hassle of having to go to these locations in order to get tickets. Now they can simply go to TicketRoom.ng and get their tickets from anywhere in the world.
- Dealing with cash can sometimes be very stressful and, if not managed properly, may lead to serious financial loss. All payments are done online on our secure platform. As an organizer, you can track each transaction on your dashboard. There is transparency and accountability. Again, it lets you focus on other aspects of your event planning knowing that your money is intact and waiting for you in your account.
- As a guest, you don’t have to worry about incomplete change or carrying lots of cash around in crowded places, risking being mugged. This is a win-win for everyone.
- Organizers can have pre-sale tickets at cheaper rates weeks or months before their event to target enthusiasts.
- Organizers can send out messages directly to guests in case of any changes in event plans like location or delays.
- Guests may be able to get tickets to events that are sold-out or hard to get.